Jan 7, 2019
In this session, we use a meditation technique to help us tune into and learn to trust our intuition more.
By bringing awareness to several of the chakras, as well as a short visualisation technique, we are able to help fine-tune our intuition, or gut-feeling.
Have you ever felt that you could connect to your intuition?
There are four forms of human intelligence:
- The first form is instinct.
- The second form of intelligence is intellect, or reasoning.
- The third form is intuition. This ability of intuition is present in all of us. All we need to do is tune into it.
- The fourth form is absolute knowledge, which is beyond the scope of this session.
So how do we tune into our intuition as part of meditation?
In order to tune into our intuition, we need to have trust in ourselves - the trust that “yes, we know”. That trust is built when we take our awareness to several parts of our body. I will guide you through the following steps during the meditation to help achieve this:
- Firstly we will tune into our heart centre to build trust in oneself.
- Secondly we’ll go down to what in yogic traditions is known as the Swadhisthana chakra, or simply, the area that is two inches below the navel - where you say you have a “gut feeling”. This is where the knowing happens, which we call intuition.
- In order to translate this knowing into knowledge, we need something more - another dimension or ability to translate the knowing into reality. This is present in the seat of the Agya chakra. In yogic tradition this is the area between the eyebrows, and is known as the knowledge centre.
- Then we will take our awareness to the top of our head and visualise as if there is an opening in our heads, and there is a flow of energy between our head and the universe outside.
- After these four steps, we will stop and sit in silence, in awareness of the moment.
I hope that this session brings you further trust in your intuition!
More on www.dhyanse.com
Learning to Trust Your Intuition Using Guided Chakra Meditation Techniques is the full video of a guided meditation session with Dhyanse in Basel, Switzerland held on 10th December 2018.